1.Visit to Sri Lanka – Visited Ministry of Indigenous
Medicine and Ayurvedic Hospitals in Colombo and Jawaharlal Nehru P.G.
Institute and Herbal Garden in Candy. Jan. 7 to 13 th / 1981
2. Invited by "Sterimed Gmbh", Saarburcken, for giving lectures on
Ayurveda at various Institutes in West Germany – April 24 to May 14 th /
3. Participated in National Conference organized by "International
Federation of Heilpraktikers" at Nanweiler, West Germany, Sept. 19 to
Oct. 17 th / 1982
4. Invited by IAAN –"International Academy of Ayurveda and Naturopathy",
Villa Era, Italy for lectures on Ayurveda. Later on Visited various
Institutes in Holland–Oct. 31 to Nov. 29 / 1983
5. Participated in "Euronatura Congress", Milan- Italy and Institute of
Tropical Medicine Hamburg- Germany. April 14 to June 14/ 1984
6. Participated in 2 nd ICTAM –"International conference on Study of
Traditional Asian Medicine conference" at Surabaya- Indonesia. Later on
visited Bangkok, Jakarta, Bali and Singapore. August 28 to Sept. 10 /
7. Invited by "Faculty of social medicine of University of Bremen"-
Sept. 28 to 1 st Nov. 1984. Publication of 'Fundamental Principles of
Ayurveda' Willy Kremling Verlag, Germany.
8. Participated in as scientific secretary "First World Congress
Ayurveda and Yoga" in San Marino- Italy. Also given television interview
on Ayurveda on RAI uno (National television channel in Italy) in the
program Italia Sera, Roma. Later on Visited UK also. April 22 to June 16
th / 1985
9. Invited by "Jr. Chamber of Commerce" in Bari- Italy, Given Television
interview at Barletta TV, Italy and visited Germany for lectures on
Ayurveda. Oct. 27 to Dec. 2 nd /1985
10. Invited by "Dhanvantari Center for Study of Traditional Asian
Medicine" Santa Cruz, USA and lectures in Canada. April 1986
11. Participated in "World Congress on Neurophysiology and Yoga".
Presented paper on Ayurveda and Yoga at Gubio- Italy Oct. 1986
12. Invited by CILUS – "Centro International Lavori Umano Sociale" -San
Vito de Narni, Roma- Italy Also visited Gottingen in Germany. April 30
to June 11 / 1987
13. Invited by "Institute of Holistic Education" in Wilmot, USA for
lectures on Ayurveda. Oct. 30 to June 11 /1987
14. Invited by FIY for participating in the National Congress organized
by "Federation Italiana Yoga" at Bellari –Italy and later on visited UK
and West Germany – April 21 to May 17 / 1988
15. Participated in the "Third World congress Ayurveda and Yoga", Villa
era. Publicaiton of the book 'Cure Ayurvediche in Italian language.'
Visited Rotterdam and Amsterdam in Holland and Bremerhaven in Germany.
16. Invited by "Salve magazine" in Italy to take part in the project on
Effect of Ayurvedic Medicines on Obesity. Visited Milan, Roma, Palermo-
Italy for giving consultation to various people under this project.
April 30 to June 14th / 1990
17. Invited by "The world Research Foundation" in Los Angeles, USA to
participate in the conference on "New dimensions for Medicine focusing
solutions on", Oct. 5-7 /1990
18. Invited by "Charysat Global Health" in Varase- Italy. Oct. 13 to
Nov. 24 / 1991
19. Invited by AIDA- "Ayurveda International Diffusing Association" to
participate in the conference on Obesity at Tokyo and Osaka. Jan. 31 to
Feb. 6th/ 1992
20. Invited by "La Berier Homeopathic practitioners Association", Milan;
Oct. 15 to 26 / 1992
Invited by "Artzkammer Berlin," to participate and giving lecture on
Ayurveda for Medical Practitioners in Germany at "Naturheiltag
Fruhjahrskongress" -March 21 to April 7 / 1993
22. Invited by AIVS – "American Institute of Vedic Studies of Dr.
Frawley"- for teaching Ayurveda in "Seven days residential program at
Santa Fe –N.M. USA". Afterwards conducted Ayurveda seminar for three
days in Howard Johnson Hotel, on the invitation of Ayurveda Institute in
Montreal, Canada. August 10-26 / 1993. Publication 'Natural Healing
Through Ayurveda'- Morson Press, Utah, USA.
23. Invited by "Charysat Global Health in Varase" Oct. 28 th –Nov. 11/
24. Invited by "Seva Akademie" in Munich- Germany and in Italy by
Manassero Foundation for Lectures on Ayurveda at Verona, Milan, and
Turin. Feb. 17 to March 2 nd / 1994
25. Invited in Swiss by ARC- "Ayurveda Research Center" in Walzenhausen,
as well as in Germany and Italy. April 23 to May 3/ 1994
26. Participated in Fierra Sana in Milan- Italy. June 10 to 25 / 1994
27. Participated in Fourth IASTAM conference at Tokyo- Japan. Lectures
on Ayurveda also given on the invitation of AIDA and for Onoju
Pharmaceuticals at Osaka and Hokkaido in Japan. August 17 to 28 / 1994
28. Invited by "Werner Wicker Clinic in Habistwald- Kassel- Germany.
Publication of book Ayurveda wessen und methodic' in German language by
Haug verlag, Heidelberg.
29. Lectures and Seminars conducted for Medical Practitioners at Rovigo,
Milan and Turin in Italy on the invitation of Manaserro Foundation.
Publication of the book 'Trattato di medicina Ayurvedica' in Italian
language by Punto di Incontro, Vicenza. Nov. 3 to 26 / 1994
30. Invited for conducting Ayurvedic seminars for Naturopathic
physicians and holding conference at Rovigo, Milan and Verona in Italy.
Later on visited Frankfurt and Munich for conferences in Germany. Jan.
13 th to 28 th /1995
31. Conducted Ayurvedic seminar at Verona on the invitation of Manaserro
Foundation- Italy. March 19 to 29 / 1995
32. Invited by the University of Padova for lectures on Ayurveda and
Yoga also visited Ateneo Veda Vyasa Institute in Genoa- Italy. June 1 st
to 23 rd. / 1995
33. Invited by NEIAM – "New England Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine",
Boston/ USA and California College of Ayurveda, Sacramento, Grass
valley- USA. Also visited First Verlag Institute in Frankfurt, Germany.
Publication of the book ' Ayurveda Die wissenschaft vom langen leben in
German language by' First verlag, Frankfurt, Sept. 6 to Oct. 12 /1995
34. Invited by "Seva akademie" in Munich, Germany. Also visited Italy on
the invitation of "Association Arkhae," in Milan and Cortina- Italy.
Feb. 22 to March 13 / 1996
35. Invited by "California college of Ayurveda" and "New England
Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine, Boston- USA for lectures on Ayurveda at
their Institutes. Visited Koln and Dusseldorf - Germany. May 14 to July
3 rd / 1996
36. Invited by "Seva Akademie" in Munich-Germany and Italy by "Orya
Association", Milan. Sept. 11 to 17 th / 1996
37. Invited by Foundation for Health- "Osrodec Pomocy Zwodoriu," in
Warszwa Poland for lectures on Ayurveda. Given television interview on
Polsat 2 - National TV channel in Poland on Ayurveda. Nov. 21 to 30 /
38. Round the World tour of Ayurveda propagation for lectures at various
Institutes in Hong Kong, Japan, Hawaii, Los Angeles, San Francisco,
Washington, Texas, Florida, Boston, Frankfurt and Paris. Dec. 22 to Jan.
25 / 1997
39. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Germany. Feb. 20 to March 3 /1997
40. Invited by "Heilpraktikers Congress" at Düsseldorf – Germany, for
giving lecture on Role of Ayurveda in Preventive Medicine for
Heilpraktikers. April 11 to April 17 / 1997
41. Invited by NEAYIM- "New England Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine" at
Boston and later on visited Bahamas islands, Germany and Italy – May 15
to June 27 / 1997
42. Invited by NEAYIM- "New England Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine",
Boston and "California college of Ayurveda"-Grass Valley-USA, for
lectures at their Institute. Also visited by the "Foundation for
Health", Warszawa- Poland. Gave radio and television interview on Polish
television in Warszwa. Oct. 8 to Nov. 24/ 1997
43. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Munich. Dec. 4 to9 / 1997
44. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Munich. Feb. 19 to 26 / 1998
Invited by "SKA Ayurveda" in Milan and "Yoga Sadhana Ashram-
46. Savona" for course for Medical doctors in Italy. April 16 to 28 /
47. Invited by California College of Ayurveda, Grass valley- USA. Also
visited Germany on the invitation of Heilpraktikers Association and
visited Italy for participating in Fierra Bolognia. June 11 to 28 / 1998
48. Invited by Yoga Sadhana Ashrama for conducting the course of Ateneo
Veda Vyasa, for medical practitioners August 25 to Sept. 5 th / 1998
49. Invited by East West College of Herbalism-East Sussex –UK and
invited by association of Homeopathic doctors in Italy and Germany. Oct,
50. Chief Guest at the Graduation ceremony of California College of
Ayurveda, Grass valley, USA. Later on visited Institutes in Italy and
Germany for lectures on Ayurveda. April 14 to June 9 / 1999
51. Invited by Body mind and Health in Zurich- Swiss for conducting
course on Kayachikitsa. Later on also visited France, Austria and
Germany. Oct. 2 - 29/ 1999
52. Invited by Ayurveda Institute of America, for giving lectures at
Foster City and Houston-USA Jan. 11 to 14 / 2000
53. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Munich, Germany. Also visited Houston-
USA Feb. 17 to 5 th March 2000
54. Invited by Federation of "Health in Warszawa," Poland and by Seva
Akademie" in Germany. Publication of the book "Ajurweda- Nauka o dlugim
zyciu" in Polish language. Visit to Barcelona on the invitation of
School of Ayurvedic Culture in Spain. April 6 to 22 / 2000
55. Invited by SKA Ayurveda in Milano- Italy for lectures on Ayurveda
and by Institutes in Germany. Later on visited USA on the invitation of
Ayurvedic Institute in USA and Canada –15 th Sept. to Sept. 29 th / 2000
56. Visit to Mauritius, South Africa, Zimbabwe for exploring the
propagation of Ayurveda in these Countries. 7 March to 8 th April / 2001
57. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Germany for conducting course for
Heilpraktikers. April 10 th to April 20 / 2001
58. Invited by Body and Mind Health Institute in Zurich –Swiss. Later on
visited USA on the invitation of Ayurveda Institute of America. Visited
centers in San Francisco as well as Houston and Ayurveda Academy in
Seattle. Publication of the Panchkarma book in Japanese language by
Tatemi Sakai Agencies- Tokyo 10 th May to June 25 / 2001
59. Invited by Ayurveda Institute of America for lectures at Houston and
Foster City and by Ayurveda Academy in Seattle- USA. June 28 to August
60. Invited by "Seva Akademie" Munich - Germany- Oct. 4 to 10 / 2001
61. Invited by "SKA Ayurveda" Milan- Italy and visited Germany. Nov. /
62. Participated in the conference organized by Dhanvantari in Bolognia
and Milan- Italy. 29 Nov. to Dec. 7 th / 2001
63. Visited various Institutes in Australia, New Zealand and Clinic and
Research Center of Ayurveda in Singapore 25 th Dec./ 2001 to Jan. 10 th
64. 64. Invited by "School of Ayurvedic Culture" La garriga- Spain for
conducting seminar for doctors. Visited Germany and Italy for various
seminars on Ayurveda Jan. 25 to 10 th Feb. / 2002. Appointed Hon.
Consultant at Veda Klinik in Charlottenhohe in Germany.
65. Invited by "Ultimate Health Center" Athens- Greece and gave lectures
at various Institutes in Germany and Italy. Also conducted course on
Ayurveda on the invitation of "School of Ayurvedic Culture" in Spain and
Bergler School of Massage in Graz- Austria, 5 th March to April 11 /
2002 Publication of the book Masaje Ayurvedico in Spanish language.
66. Round the World Tour of Ayurveda propagation for lectures at various
Institutes in Singapore, South Korea, USA, Germany, Italy and Spain. 5
th May to 24 June / 2002. Publication of the book 'Ayurveda Natures
Medicine' by Lotus Press, USA
67. Invited by Ayurveda Institute of America in Foster City and Ayurveda
Academy in Seattle. Also visited Bergler School of Massage in Graz-
Austria June 30 to August 12 / 2002. Also visited Institutes in South
Korea –Seoul and Singapore.
68. Invited by Bergler School of Massage in Graz –Austria and by SKA
Ayurveda in Italy. Also gave lectures in Germany. Sept. 27 to Oct. 14 th
69. Invited by SKA Ayurveda, Milano- Italy and by Heilpraktikers
Congress in Germany. Nov. 14 th to Dec. 03 / 2002
70. Invited by School of Ayurvedic Culture in Barcelona -Spain, for
giving talks in Roma by Alternative Society- Italy, by Bergler School of
Massage in Graz –Austria. – 11 th Feb. to 25 th March 2003
Invited by Bergler School of Massage in Graz –Austria and later on
visited various Institutes in USA. 20 th April to 3 rd July 2003
72. Invited by Ayurveda Institute of America in Foster City, Houston and
Los Angeles as well as Ayurveda Academy in Seattle- USA. Also visited
Alaska. 14 April to 6 July 2003- Publication of the book "Ayurveda and
Marma Therapy" by Lotus Press
73. Austria, Germany – July 24 to August 10 th. Publication of the book
"Ayurveda- Basislehrebuch" by Urban und Fischer, Munich, Germany.
74. Invited by Bergler School of Massage in Graz- Austria and SKA
Ayurveda in Milan- Italy. Oct. 6 th Nov. 2nd / 2003
75. Invited by Ayurveda Academy in Seattle and by Ayurveda Institute of
America in Houston and Los Angeles. Also invited by Ayurveda Academy of
Canada in Toronto for lectures on Ayurveda. Invited by Shuddha Dharma
Mandal in Sao Paolo, Florianopolis, Bluemenau in Brazil. Gave four
television interviews on Ayurveda on various Television channels in Sao
Paulo, and Uberlandia. Brazil. Feb. 13 to July 5 th 2004.
76. Invited by various Institutes in Germany, Italy and Austria –Sept.27
th to Oct. 5 th 2004
77. Invited by various Institutes in Germany, Italy, Spain –Nov. 13 to
Nov. 26 th Nov. 2004. Received Hon. Professor Emeritus title from
University of Bremen.
78. Invited by Ayurveda Academy in Seattle, by Ayurveda Institute of
America in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Houston and International
Wellness Center in Baltimore- USA. Also invited by Shuddha Dharma Mandal
in Sao Paulo, Florianopolis, Foz do Iguaçu, Rio de Janeiro- Brazil and
by Manisha Ayurveda Center in Santiago- Chile for delivering lectures
and conducting seminars on various subjects of Ayurveda -March 10 to
August 19 th 2005.
79. Invited by Hungarian Ayurveda Medical Foundation in Budapest,
Project on Island of Rugen in Germany, SKA Ayurveda- Milano-Italy and
Mallorca in Spain. Oct. 7 th to Oct. 27 th 2005
80. Invited by Seva Akademie –Munich, USA –Foster city, Seattle Visited
Sao Paulo, Manaus in Amazon. March 2006 – July 2006
81. Mrs. Ranade was invited to Germany, Paris, July 2006
82. Invited by Yoga center in Sao Paulo –Brazil –October 2006
83. Invited for the conference in Salamanca October –November 2006, Gave
lectures in Portugal - Lisbon
84. Invited by Seva Akademie in Munich -Germany June/ 2007, Visited
Scandinavian countries, Russia and Poland.
85. Invited by Kerala Ayurveda Academy in Seattle, Philadelphia, San
Francisco in September 2007
86. Dr. Mrs. Ranade was invited at Ayurveda Institutes in SFO and LA
87. Visited China
in 2008 between March 14 to 22 by Air China from Delhi. Visited Beijing,
Guilian, Xian and Shanghai.
88. Visited Seva
Akademie in Munich for Ayurveda Lectures by Dr. Sunanda and Dr. Subhash
in June. Later on visited Mexico City with Dr. Avinash Lele and Dr.
Bharati Lele on the invitation given by Dr. Carlos Quesada of Chicago.
Gave lectures at various Yoga Centers in Mexico City like Simha Yoga etc
and also gave lectures at the Anthropology Department of University of
Later on Visited
Lima Peru, Cusco, Machu Pichu.
Visited Brasil –
Sao Paulo for participation in the International Conference on Yoga and
Ayurveda Pela Paz, by the invitation of Dr. Jose Rugue. Also gave
lectures at various centers of Suddha Dharma Mandal in Brasil.
Argentina- Buenos Aires on the invitation of Dr. Jorge Berra and gave
lectures at his Ayurveda PG Center and also gave lectures at Shivananda
89. Visited NAMA
conference in Chicago – October 13 to October 22/ 2008. Book publication
– Ayurveda Massage Therapy, Lotus Press, USA.
90. Dr. Mrs
Ranade, Visited Canada and delivered lectures in Toronto, October 18 to
October 26 / 2008.
91. Visited Seva
Akademie, Munich, Germany in 2009 June for lectures. Later on visited
Hungary-Budapest. Publication of book in Hungary- Ayurveda Wellness.
Later on visited
Czechoslovakia and gave lecture at Center for Veda Research in Prague by
Mr. Pavan Kumar. Went to USA.
Brasil and gave lectures at Uberlandia, Goania and Curitiba.
Argentina- for giving lectures at PG Center of Ayurveda in Buenos Aires.
and gave lectures at Bogota.
Turkey in December 2009 and saw Istambul. Then visited Jordon and Egypt
93. Visited Seva
Akademie in June 2010 and later on Visited Colombia and then visited
Gave lectures in
famous islands of Galapagos via Baltra Islands.
Came back to
Germany and later on visited Norway.
94. Visited Sri
Lanka for propagation of World Conference Ayu 2012 in Feb. 2011.
Ayurveda Propagation World wide
( Season 2011
Prof. Dr. Subhash Ranade and Dr. Sunanda Ranade
Frankfurt – 6123 Miles – Lufthansa
Meeting with Marc Rosenberg in Beer
stein and talk with the students of School of Prof. Lotz.
– Lisbon – 1250 Miles– Lufthansa
Participated in 7 th World Conference
on Alternative Medicine and gave two lectures on Ayurveda and Nutrition
with Prof. Tino.
–Munich – 1250 Miles– Lufthansa
Two workshops by Dr. Ranade and Dr.
Sunanda with Seva Akademie, Munich.
Lisbon – Azores
Islands – 2300 Miles– SATA Airline
Visited Island of Sao Miguel and
various volcano’s as well as lagoons on the islands.
Azores Islands –
Lisbon – 2300 Miles– SATA Airline
Frankfurt – 500 Miles
–Sao Paulo – 9140 Miles- Lufthansa
Paulo – Florionopolis – 500 Miles–TAM Airline
Lecture at the center of Shuddha
Dharma Mandal of Dr. Jose Rugue for 3 days.
Florionopolis – Rio de Janerio – 564 Miles–TAM Airlines
Workshop by Dr. Sunanda at Busca de
Essensa of Laura Pires for 3 days.
Consultation for patients.
de Janerio – Sao Paulo- CGH- Uberlandia – 655 Miles–GOL Airline
Paulo CGH- Rio de Janerio – 655 Miles–GOL Airline
Lecture at the center of Shuddha
Dharma Mandal of Dr. Jose Rugue for 3 days.
de Janerio – Parity –By surface – Costa Verde Bus – 425
Lecture at the ISCON ashram.
–Rio de Janerio –By surface – Costa Verde Bus – 425 Miles
de Janerio –Recife – 1162 Miles –TAM Airline
Workshop by Dr. Ranade and Dr. Sunanda
in Ayurveda Center of Dr. Jose Rugue at Recife.
Recife – Natal –By surface –
Natal - Recife –
By surface -432 Miles
Recife – Sao Paulo- GRU – 1652 Miles –Tam Airline
Paulo GRU- Lima Peru – 3206
–San Salvador – 2945 Miles – TAM Airline
Meeting with friends of Mario
Rodrigues and Dr. Robayo in San Salvador in connection with World
Conference Ayu in India.
Salvador- Los Angelis – 3470 Miles –TAM Airline.
Distance travelled by Air -
By surface -